for Renouncing the Jurisdiction of the Synod of Kentucky. To Which Is
- Added, a Compendious View of the Gospel, and a Few Remarks on the Confession
- of Faith." With Robert Marshall, John Dunlavy, Barton Warren Stone, and John
- Thompson. (1804). Reprinted in The Biography of Eld. Barton Warren Stone,
- Written by Himself: With Additions and Reflections by John Rogers. Cincinnati,
- OH: Published for the Author by J. A. & U. P. James, 1847. Pp. 147-247.
on Church Government, by the Presbytery of Springfield, to Which
- Is Added, The Last Will and Testament of That Reverend Body. With a Preface
- and Notes, by the Editor. [s.l., s. n.], 1808.
Kentucky Revival, or A Short History of the Late Extraordinary
- Out-Pouring of the Spirit of God, in the Western States of America, Agreeably
- to Scripture-Promises, and Prophecies Concerning the Latter Day: With a Brief
- Account of the Entrance and Progress of What the World Call Shakerism,
- among the Subjects of the Late Revival in Ohio and Kentucky; Presented to the
- True Zion-Traveller, as a Memorial of the Wilderness Journey.
[s.l., s.n.], 1808.
Will and Testament of Springfield Presbytery."
Herald of Gospel Liberty 1
- (September 1, 1808): 2-3.
Last Will and Testament of the Springfield Presbytery" in The Origin and
- Principles of the Christians by J. F. Burnett. Booklet No. 1. Dayton, OH: The
- Christian Publishing Association, 1921. Pp. 34-37.
Last Will and Testament of the Springfield Presbytery" in Rev. Barton Warren
- Stone: The Man Who Studied and Taught by J. F. Burnett. Booklet No. 4.
- Dayton, OH: The Christian Publishing Association, 1921. Pp. 14-17.